Hi! This post is for anyone coming in from my various posts around Dreamwidth asking for mods and deckmakers! (:
Go ahead and give me a comment down below with what you might be interested in! Whether you'd like to be a general mod, solely a deckmaker, whether you have lots of time or very little time, etc.! Also any questions, too! ♥
Go ahead and give me a comment down below with what you might be interested in! Whether you'd like to be a general mod, solely a deckmaker, whether you have lots of time or very little time, etc.! Also any questions, too! ♥
no subject
Date: 2024-03-20 03:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-03-22 08:34 am (UTC)Did you get a chance to look around at all the stuff yet? Let me know if you have questions or suggestions! Everything is up for discussion as far as I'm concerned, so we can workshop anything we like!
The link to the voucher list might be broken still in some places, so here is the proper link so you can check out the vouchers I have so far.
And here is the little to-do list I've been working on ahead of prejoin!
I think the main task we'll need next is more sidequest ideas (those are the weekly and biweekly games) and also to whip up some templates/examples for them! I recently made an example post for the Grab Bags here.
And aside from getting the sidequests in order, working out prejoin ideas and ways to get some people interested in the game will also be good!
I'll give you posting access to the comm here! We can also use Discord to talk as well!
no subject
Date: 2024-03-22 09:54 pm (UTC)i think having a prejoin period/event is definitely a good idea, since it'll get people interested. i think advertising on discord and through affiliating with other tcgs once things are set up is solid.
my discord is seizensetsu if you need to reach out there ✌🏽